Author Topic: Bubble Love: The Story of Squeek and Rosi  (Read 3159 times)

budershank

Bubble Love: The Story of Squeek and Rosi
« on: April 19, 2012, 05:19:09 am »
Well, guess I'll get the ball rolling in this part of the forum!

This is the first real game I created with DFSDK.  I started on it before box2d game out so I am using my own collission detection system that works ok for the simple 'yes/no' response i needed.  The game is sort of a challenging arcade game with a slight puzzle undertone to it.  I originally intended for it to be a maze puzzle game where it would require a precision and a steady finger but it quickly became apparent that when using touch to move, precision kind of goes out the window.  It made me kind of change the  mechanics halfway through the game but it still came out ok, i guess.

There is a free version which has iAds and in app purchases(thanks again for your patience, Tim!) and then a paid version with no ads/

Paid Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-love-story-squeek-rosi/id514377666?mt=8

Free Version:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-love-free-story-squeek/id517844819?mt=8

Also, it's all programmer art so don't laugh :)  But feel free to laugh at the overly epic theme song.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:20:45 am by budershank »

tim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DragonFireSDK
Re: Bubble Love: The Story of Squeek and Rosi
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 09:16:31 am »
It's a fun game, to boot!  Here's to lots of sales and ad revenue!  :)
Tim Sommers
DragonFireSDK Team

Beelzebu

Re: Bubble Love: The Story of Squeek and Rosi
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 04:30:22 am »
Bought your game... Its cute! and nothing wrong with the drawings, much better than mine.
I do have a hard question though..

Has anybody actually managed to make proper money out of these apps??

Regards.
Beelzebu.. I'm not mean, I'm evil, there is a difference.