Author Topic: Build problems.  (Read 2062 times)

EricB

• View Profile
Build problems.
« on: January 13, 2015, 08:44:01 pm »
 :-\ Having trouble with the build center. I'm trying to build old apps which have built before with no problems but now when I submit them to the build center I get a build fail notification and when I download the app it is a different app which I had built and submitted to iTunes a long time ago. Anybody using the build center lately? Is it working for you? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Nakhash

• View Profile
    • Dragon Warrior Reborn
Re: Build problems.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:26:08 pm »
The Build Center has been working for me. Today it is either acting slow or there is something wrong. All it says is my app build is being processed.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 12:43:59 pm »
Hi EricB
These issue often occur, the only way I know is to contact to Tim http://www.dragonfiresdk.com/Support/Support.htm
let me know if your problem was fixed.
I have to start making a new app and I have scarry know that support is omitted

EricB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 01:42:50 pm »
Gus,  I have contacted Tim but keep getting a reply about why I might be having trouble logging in to the build center which is not the problem I have. Looks like it might be an auto response. I log on to build center just fine. My failed build comes back as an app I submited a year ago to be submitted to Apples iTunes store which has been for sale now for a year! Nothing to do with the app I am currently trying to build. I did get a response from Tim about the possibility of support going away. You should try to contact him before you invest alot of time on a new app. Thanks for your reply and good luck.

Eric

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 10:09:17 pm »
Him Eric
Actually I started a new app last week and I need a good lock for getting support from Build Center
In the future I will continue to write more about this app.
thanks.  ;D

Gus

• View Profile
Re: Build problems Support Attention!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 11:00:24 pm »
hi DFSDK forum

the last month I start an new app but stop this for excess of work, Now I have a little break to continue this I hope build center is working well.
-old issue to submit a Build.zip and return different folder, I hope  fix it!
thks
 :)