Author Topic: My first Build  (Read 2119 times)

Justei

My first Build
« on: May 22, 2012, 07:16:42 am »
Hello there!
I wanted to check if any1 else is having trouble submitting your UDID etc? And how long it took for you?

I submitted yesterday morning (well over 24h by now) and nothing has happened, no emails, nothing... So I sent a support ticket but I have no idea if it got to the support team or not (not confirmation message, just redirected to front page).
Also no response from them :/... Kinda want to try my app on my phone (as it really needs practical testing for the whole purpose of the app and purchase of this SDK).

Hopefully sum1 can give me a heads up on what is happening and if my UDID even got submitted (it tells me that I should wait 24 h, as I said, been way more than that by now...).

EDIT: I had another question, do I have unlimited test builds (In other words, can I compile and try the app on my phone unlimited times? I bought the $99 license yesterday for IPhone).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:26:00 am by Justei »

tim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DragonFireSDK
Re: My first Build
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 09:29:16 am »
Hi, Justei,

Your device is now provisioned so you can start submitting test builds at will.

There's no limit on test builds and we never charge for them.

Happy coding!
Tim Sommers
DragonFireSDK Team

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 08:04:50 pm »
Hi tim
I think the response time is too long for a test.
 :(

m4unot

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 02:41:16 am »
Why isn't 'time out' being implemented? NetSend should have a timeout option, allowing the developer to know if the server dont response withen the defined time giving.

I think that is possible as ' i made a socket timeout after 10 seconds, that work on mac. I hope to see this in the next update TIm!